Are You Looking for a Storage Solution?
If you have lived in one location for a long time or have a large household, you know it seems that lots of “stuff” accumulates, seemingly overnight. When the need arises, Bay Area driveway storage units can be the perfect solution to handle all the “stuff.”
Why Self Storage Makes Sense
Bay Area self storage makes sense when you are:
- Moving and need a very flexible packing and shipping solution.
- Staging your home for sale and need a clutter-free and spacious appearance.
- Doing a remodel or a major construction project and need a reliable temporary storage solution for furniture and other belongings.
- Needing to secure extra storage for things you want to keep but don’t need immediate access to.
- Storing belongings while traveling overseas, going away to college, or living away temporarily.
Bay Area driveway storage units offer these benefits:
- The storage space is literally at “arms-length” for your temporary storage needs, offering easy storage, and avoiding multiple trips to another location.
- Flexible timing. Prepare your storage on your own timetable.
- Put the items inside and lock them up securely.
- Store the items and/or ship them as you need.
- You don’t need to rent a truck and drive it all over town.
- Walnut Creek self storage is very cost-effective.
How Driveway Container Storage Works
It is simple to use Bay Area driveway storage units for short or long-term needs. Here’s how:
- Determine your storage needs and timing and then get a cost quote from Bay Area self storage.
- The container(s) will be dropped off at your current address at ground-level for easy access.
- Pack your container on your own schedule.
- When the packing is complete, call for pick up and the container(s) will be delivered to its destination. That can include storage in a climate-controlled warehouse or delivery to a new location.
- Upon final delivery, the container can be unloaded at your convenience and then picked up and removed as you direct.
Things to know:
- The container must be placed on a hard or paved surface.
- The container must have 14 feet of clear overhead clearance from electrical lines or tree limbs and side-by-side space to place and load the container.
- It is important to check with the city (or property management) to see if you need a permit to place the container.
Your Bay Area Self Storage Solution
Contact At Your Step Storage, based in Walnut Creek, CA for affordable Bay Area self storage units delivered “at your step.” Making storage and moving easier since 1990. It’s as easy as pack, pick-up, and store (or deliver.) We offer quality, security, and value.